Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SO YOU THINK THAT PAINTING YOUR HOME IS NOT IN THE BUDGET? OPPPPS!

Have you been toying with the idea of painting your living room with a stunning new punch of color? Or maybe your tired kitchen needs some real pizazz? I know good quality gallons of paintfrom Lowe's, Ace hardware,  Home Depot can run high in price. But if you could just do Little compromising and use your imagination you could buy the Opps Paints. All the Opps means is thatthe customer was not happy with the color. So what I'm saying is that one mans color could be another mans treasure. You can pick up gallons for around 3-5.00 and quarts .Instead of 30-50.00. So painting just might be in the budget anyway.

Where I live all of these stores are pretty much near each other, so I kinda scan them until I find just the right color. Don't be afraid to mix colors and experiment that's how I created my living room color. I see that the Dollar stores now have roller covers and many paint supplies such as tapes etc. So go ahead and give your home a punch of new color for about the price of a gallon of milk. You may have to ask the clerk to view the opps paints ,they sometime have them hidden. So make a date with your house this week end and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...