Monday, September 24, 2012

MY LITTLE VINTAGE MIRROR MAKEOVER THRIFT FIND


before

After ooppps! the material is crooked
 Sorry I'm a little late with my reveal but here is the small vintage mirror /tiny oh I don't know what to call it but you can hang a small quilt or decorative piece of material on it. So I painted it with some homemade chalk paint and then sanded certain areas to vintage I-Z-E it(that's just one of my made up words) I hung it up in the dining room . I was thinking that maybe a gal would like to touch up a little lip stick after dinner. You know what I'm talking about right ladies??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...